~ Wahyu Pilihan ~

Firman Allah, "Wahai manusia! Sungguh, telah datang Rasul (Muhammad) kepadamu dengan (membawa) kebenaran dari Tuhanmu, maka berimanlah (kepadanya), itu lebih baik bagimu. Dan jika kamu kafir, (itu tidak merugikan Allah sedikitpun) kerana sesungguhnya milik Allah-lah apa yang dilangit dan di bumi. Allah Maha Mengetahui, Maha Bijaksana" Surah An-Nisa' 4:170


Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tenang tapi hairan.. (Updated..)


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Aslm wbt.

Hati ana tiada perasaan.. seperti yang dinyatakan di atas, tenang tapi hairan.. dengan masalah peribadi yang biasanya akan merobek hati dan menghilangkan fokus ke arah bende2 lain, ditambah dengan jasad yang rasa feverish, sometimes throbbing headache, batuk yang productive and painful, dan hampir senantiasa rasa fatigue walaupun dah banyak berehat dan lecture notes yang banyak giler (i repeat, banyak sangat!) tapi hati tak da mood nak study and I'm feeling sangat selamba and worry-free padahal exam bermula jumaat ni (orang lain semua gelabah sampai kecut perut). With my current state, Im sure to fail my exams. But despite all that, I am emotionless - nothing - nada.... Is this a test from Allah? Have I become less human? Or am I extremely stressed out till I dont 'feel' anymore? I am a patient person, I really am. I have the ability to calm myself down, even in difficult situation. But is this (what I am feeling now, or to be more precise, what I am not feeling now) due to the abilities that I mentioned, or is it due to extreme stress? Frankly, I dont know...

Oh, Allah. I may look strong, but I am desperately in need of strength and determination from You, O the Most Gracious One.. I beg You to show me Your path. I believe whole-heartedly that if You have destined anything for me, it will be mine, eventhough the whole world is against it, and I do believe whole-heartedly that if its not destined to be mine, it will slip away from my hands eventhough it looks definite or very promising. To You I surrender, and to You I beg for mercy.


To you, my promises are true.



Yang dah cuba 3 kali yesterday,
Azri

p/s: sangat suka entry terbaru http://www.najibnaili.com entitled 'penat sangat'.

***Sambungan

9.40pm

Setelah solat tadi, barulah ana sedar... I do feel the feelings that I should have felt. Yes, my mind is indeed occupied by the problems that I'm having. But, I try to be in denial and try to focus on what I should prioritize. Its difficult though, but I'm doing this (trying to be in denial) because because of the problem itself. I must perform in my exams. I must be excellent. I must show that I am competent and reliable..... If it can be settled as soon as possible, it would be much better... And yea, I am worried that I still have lots to read, but I am calm because I know Allah is with me. And I know, that Allah wants me to try as hard as I could, then seek for his help. But I bow to Him, even before I try, because I need strength, determination and focus from Him. However, I do feel emotionless on my current health status, because I know, this is just a test from Allah. Sakit menghilangkan dosa2 kecil.

Subhanallah, benarlah kata2 Allah. Solat itu menenangkan kita, hiburan buat yang bertaqwa. Mintalah pertolongan dariNya dengan sabar dan solat.

Alhamdulillah, I'm back on my feet and to you, again, my promises are true

Azri


5 comments:

redhuans said...

Help us to spread the message

IMAM Cambodia Relief Mission 2009 would like to ask for your kindness to help us to spread the message of our fundraising. The message needs to be widely spread and it needs to get across the border in order for us gain as much funding as we can. We are calling for all bloggers to join hands to promote our good will of ‘Enlightening the hopes of Cambodia’. There are a few simple steps that you can do to help us promoting the good cause. Please kindly follow the step.

1. Please make a new entry of CRM09 Official Poster in your own personal blogs. You can copy the photobucket html here and make a new post regarding our Official poster: Please click

http://s687.photobucket.com/albums/vv239/redhuans/?action=view&current=camb2.jpg

Then, copy the HTML code provided in the right side bar of the screen and paste it in your new post.

If the picture is too big for your blog scale, resize the poster to fit your blog perfectly.

2. Help us to put CRM09 Official Banner in the side bar of your blog and link the banner straight to our official site, http:/crm09.blogspot.com. Just open the link of our banner at this address

http://s687.photobucket.com/albums/vv239/redhuans/?action=view&current=cambbanner1.jpg

Then copy the Direct Link provided on the right side bar of the screen and put it up on your blog.

3. Then you can spread the message to your friend bloggers for them to hel us to spread the message as well. Just copy this text and paste it on their comments box.

Thank you so much for your effort in helping us to make the life of others in much of a better state. Our little effort will bring a huge impact on others. May God reward your deed in this life and in the Hereafter. Thank You.



For more info, please visit http:/crm09.blogspot.com

As said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
As said...

ketenangan tu hanya denganNya

mengerti akan erti yakin dan tawakkal saat berserah padaNya

may I share with u this entry

click heretake care
with our prayers

Anonymous said...

salam..
boleh copy doa ya x?

syukran

Anonymous said...

salam..bile bace entry saudara, saye seolah2 rase saye pon merasai bende yg same mase nak final IB exam..(last mei).walaubagaimanapun, just hang in there..Allah is always with us as He is closer to us than our veins..subhanallah..